Direct Marketing Specialist
This is your opportunity to contribute to the growth of the Wilderness Society. The Direct Marketing Specialist is a full time permanent position who will be based in our Sydney office.
We are currently seeking a Direct Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for delivering our direct mail and telemarketing campaigns, working to reduce attrition and increase supporters’ lifetime value, and working as a key member of our dynamic and collaborative Membership and Fundraising team.
What will the role involve?
- Delivering a supporter-centric direct marketing and telemarketing campaigns including post-analysis and reporting, with the principles of continuous improvement and growth
- Representing our organisational values and delivering programs on time and within budget, contributing significantly to the Wilderness Society’s annual income
- Working closely with our Direct Marketing Manager, other teams and key stakeholders to deliver shared fundraising and organisational objectives
What skills and experience are required for this role?
- Dedication to the values of the Wilderness Society;
- At least three years’ experience working in a similar role managing data-driven marketing campaigns;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with strong attention to detail; and
- A proven commitment to and understanding of the not-for-profit sector (desirable).
If this is you, we want to hear from you! Apply now or see the position description below for more information.
Be part of one of Australia’s largest environmental advocacy organisations with over 40 years of success.
We’re committed to looking after our staff by offering fair pay and fantastic benefits, including:
- Flexible working conditions
- Work-life balance
- Five weeks annual leave
- Ethical superannuation
- Ongoing career and professional development
We recommend that you review the position description for further information and to inform your application content.
Applicants are required to address the below-targeted questions, and along with your CV email your application to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Question 1: What was the most successful direct marketing activity or campaign you’ve worked on? What made it successful, and what was your role?
Question 2: How do you actively manage a budget to ensure campaigns are executed within the set budget?
Applications close Tuesday, 30 October at 5pm.
If you have any questions, please contact Loren Pritchard (Direct Marketing Manager) at email@example.com.