Face to face fundraiser
- Best practice, in-house, ethical face-to-face fundraising
- Fantastic opportunities to learn and progress
- Help put the power back in the hands of the people
Our brilliant team has limited places for passionate and driven individuals to be at the forefront of growing the movement to protect nature and act on climate change.
- As part of a small and dynamic team, you will engage with people from all walks of life at a variety of carefully selected locations across Brisbane and Melbourne
- You will discuss the most urgent issues of our time and inspire people to join the movement by committing vital ongoing funding and support
- Opportunities for regional and interstate travel
- Fantastic training and development opportunities
- $25.61 per hour + generous weekly bonuses + super
A confident communicator, you are someone who is passionate about nature and enthusiastic about changing it for the better. You are resilient and you understand the challenges that we face and the need for urgent, collective action.
Fundraising experience is welcome but anyone interested in committing to a challenging and rewarding role is welcome to apply.
Additional Application Instructions
To apply, please email Victoria at email@example.com, using the subject line: Face to Face Fundraiser - Melbourne / Face to Face Fundraiser - Brisbane, and attach a CV and cover letter addressing the following selection criteria.
- Demonstrated passion and commitment to The Wilderness Society’s purpose and values
- Commitment to professional and ethical standards.
- Highly developed verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Confident knowledge of environmental issues
- Ability to relate to people from all walks of life
- Ability to achieve desired results in a variety of environments
- Ability to work effectively individually or as part of a team
Limited positions available - apply today.